Sunday, April 7, 2019

Barry Gibb | The last Bee Gee | Sunday Night



Freakin' awesome interview, man. In my opinion, Barry Gibb is one of the most brilliant Pop songwriters who has ever lived. Not to even mention, The Bee Gees, which has got to be one of the most successful musical groups of all time...
Ya know, its funny, but I was just recently thinking about a musician friend from Long Island, by the name of Jay Sisto, who had also passed away some time ago.
I can still remember him telling me a story, of how he had a hand in the building of this really impressive, personal recording studio, specifically designed for The Bee Gees down in Florida! So, inadvertently coming across this video was a big surprise, in more ways then one. Also, kinda' sad, for more reasons then one. But I think, this comment from a viewer seems to nail it for me too: "The best 18 minutes I've spent on YouTube in a long while."  -Mark Wolfe  R.I.P. Jay.  And R.I.P. Maurice and Robin Gibb...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment