Saturday, January 6, 2024

Do Tucker & Alex Jones Believe “Aliens” Are Interdimensional Astronauts?


VERY interesting stuff here. Although I may not agree with EVERYTHING Alex Jones says myself (or Jimmy Dore for that matter) I DEFINITELY believe (and with all due respect to the families of the victims) that he was railroaded in the Sandy Hook trial. 
(No doubt about it). And that effects everyone...



Yea, this is the kind of entrapment thing I replied to someone on Twitter about, that unfortunately the FBI is often notorious for. And that, very well, could be used (and most likely has been used) to commit crimes themselves, by unscrupulous agents, under the guise of an investigation that eventually turns out to be EXTREMLY suspicious, with none of the guilty parties ever being arrested, or go to prison...
Possibly, this may have been what happened during the 2001 Anthrax Attack investigation, where there may have been ALLOT of money (and possible bribery and payoffs) involved. Although, this particular case, may be somewhat different in that regard, but basically the same M.O. and DNA. There's ALWAYS a reason for EVERYTHING. However, with all that being said, I still believe that the FBI is a very important, essential, and necessary government law enforcement agency, that unfortunately does seem to have allot of internal problems of their own making; 
And needs to be seriously cleaned up. Because, when a law enforcement agency, of this magnitude, actually becomes a danger to the innocent (and the public at large) it IS a HUGE problem. (And it very well, may also be a big part of the reason why we have all these mass shootings in the U.S. on almost a daily basis for some time now, when you really think about it. Its like Psychology 101). Have to see what happens. 
But no further comment...
I know what I mean anyway. I mean, I've seen and heard things that are just, whew, like TOTALLY off the charts. Yea, and that Ray Epps scene kinda' rings a bell. (Its crazy!)
No doubt about it. And it looks like the people in the crowd kinda' got it as well. Dig it...


Yea, with all due respect to Senator Bernie Sanders, I was always stunned, when he would often post his (seeming) support for expanding Social Security for instance, on Twitter, he would never mention anything about the fact, that one of the major things that really should be addressed (in my strong opinion anyway) is the fact, that since the Reagan administration, Social Security benefits are like, taxed twice by the Federal Government! Once in our payroll deductions, and then (if you are collecting Social Security) when you file your taxes at the end of the year! I have to be honest (being that Dore brings up Sanders here in the first place) I always thought it kind of odd, that Sanders never mentions any outrage about this. Not to even mention, that in his state of Vermont, it is one of the few states (when you go to file your tax return) that also taxes Social Security benefits! The fact that Sanders never expresses any kind of disdain about these things, is why I also always thought, it made him look more than a little disingenuous to begin with. But, what are ya' gonna do? Freakin' sad man. Holy sh*t. Damn. And to even take this a little further, I think it was within the last 10 years, that they passed the bill, where the states are now allowed to tax online purchases. Therefore (once again) in my strong opinion anyway, there should be NO reason whatsoever why they should not be able to balance their budgets (with even a surplus) or for them to declare austerity. Now, more then ever. Just sayin'...
And, as far as the disingenuous thing, that's why (despite some of the positive things in bills passed during his term) Biden is still so unpopular now. And why allot of people (including myself) often cringe when he speaks. (No further comment). 
And here's just a reminder once again... Politician Definition  And once again, the reason for my STRONG belief as to why we need a SERIOUS Paradigm Shift...
I also need to get this off my chest: I think our (mostly) sociopathic Main Stream Media (incl the current president himself) wants the rematch from hell, between former Pres. Trump and Pres. Joe Biden more then anything! (I mean, you can't get anymore salaciously cringe worthy then that! Right?) In fact, I think they would even like it better, if Trump had to debate Biden from Prison! Oh, yea. (Know them like a book now). 
Just sayin'...

No comments:

Post a Comment