Sunday, March 8, 2020

Joe Rogan SHOCKED By Hitler Conspiracy Theory



Whoa. So, it does seem like there were allot of Nazis, and quite possibly even Hitler himself, that not only escaped capture in Germany, but escaped to South America; as well as, being recruited and re-established in the U.S. by the CIA. I do know that it is a fact, in relation to Operation Paperclip, for example, that allot of these guys were relocated to Fort Detrick, Maryland. In fact, I remember when I lived in the area (before I learned about Operation Paperclip myself) I can recall noticing, and thought it kind of curious and somewhat odd, that there were allot of people there, including allot of kids (ya know, like teenage males for instance) who had these rather strong arian like features, and characteristics. So it very well could be, that many of these Nazis transports had made the area their home, and actually started families there.
Just sayin'...

No comments:

Post a Comment