Friday, July 14, 2023

Gilgo Beach murders: Suspect arrested in Long Island, NY serial killings...


Hendersonville RD, Asheville, NC June 27th, 2023



Have to see where this goes, but in my strong opinion (IF this individual IS somehow involved in the murders of these particular women) there is definitely more then one person ultimately involved in the overall multiple serial killings itself, and very well may also cross state lines, as it is a VERY bizarre crime to begin with. And that is almost ALWAYS the M.O. one way or the other. I know. And I am originally from Long Island. 
I know well this type of (sadistic and criminal) psychological profile, from experience.
And if I'm right, these individuals will DEFINITELY give themselves away. One way, or the other. (I know what I mean). First of all, they will ALWAYS be afraid and concerned about anyone who they know is smart enough to (potentially) expose them. Watch what they say (and do) and who they seem to target, and like, seek out. This is a dark crime, perpetrated by dark minds. And the fact, that the former Suffolk County DA and Police Chief were also indicted at some point in the investigation, IS definitely an interesting twist in the case. In my strong opinion again, these crimes were definitely not committed in some dark corner somewhere. Other people knew about it, and most likely were involved in some way, but were deliberately left unchecked, and even allowed to do what they did. It's almost ALWAYS THE WAY in these type of crimes. I know...
In fact, at least part of the discovery related to the 'Gilgo Beach Murders' may very well be part of some kind of dark, human trafficking operation, that does cross state lines...
There may even be more bodies that they haven't even discovered yet...
Case in Point Scenario: "Ah, Officer why are we here?" Officer McDonald: "We're being forced to search for Shannon Gilbert." Officer Dudley: "Whoa, there's a body. Holy sh*t, there's another body! Oh my God, look over there, is that human remains?! Damn, is that a freakin' baby?!" You get my drift...

"In my opinion, just an opinion, there’s so many more victims than three or four. He’s 59 years old. They’re talking from like 2007-2010 this happened. I don’t believe that. I believe that there’s probably a Body farm at the end of this all. I’m also wondering if it was not only him involved. Looking at where they said they found all of these parties over the years. It seems as though this could have been a ring." -@RiverinTha901 (YouTube Viewer).

"Case in progress, many factors to consider. Across state lines, time line issues.. all still on the table. This part closed because definitely provable." -@jjw8222 
(YouTube Viewer).


I post the above video (as food for thought) in relation to the dark, human trafficking ring theory (and 'Case in Point Scenario') I mention above, as a very real possibility, in my opinion; but most likely, will probably not be acknowledged or affirmed, unless they have at least several individuals (including those of high rank) with the character of someone like a Frank Serpico involved in the investigation...


Interestingly, the part in this episode (towards the end of the segment) where Anderson Cooper talks with the (former) FBI Profiler (shown in the next video with Jake Tapper) and asks her if she believes that there are possibly others involved in the serial killings, is not included here; including the part, of course, where she responds to his question, that she does believe that there are others involved! 
And then, the puzzled look on Cooper's face, that she responded that way. 
I was pretty surprised myself that she sorta' like admitted that on Mainstream Media and all. (Even though, that is exactly what I believe is the case). But the perplexed look on Anderson Cooper's face that she responded to his question in that manner was a different kind of surprise, and also VERY interesting. Gonna' leave it at that...
Except, I have to say, that I just intuitively picked up something about those who I believe are targeting me, and most likely reading this blog, are now negatively interested in this profiler! (It was like an all of a sudden, psychic download, as best as I can describe it). Not sure what to make of it at this point, but yea, it's pretty clear, man. They're reading this blog. Oh, yea. What else is new? (Or, it could also maybe be the left side of the brain thing, that some schizophrenics also have going on, with some psychologists having acknowledged as real, but that it's always off kilter, as it is not of a sound mind. Or, it could just be a little of both! But there is definitely something going on there). Which is one of the reasons I sorta' like, hate making these kind of posts. 
But I wanted a record of this, in a somewhat cohesive form somewhere. (And as information that very well may be significant and important in some way). As I just now inadvertently came across this breaking news story on Twitter. (Kinda' wish I hadn't). 
Ya know, when you like (inadvertently) tap into some of their heads... Agghh. Skivatz! 
As the Italian slang goes. They (sadistically) like it though. Ironically, just like she said...



Great flick. (Based on true events related to this crime). Pretty much says it all. 
In a way...



I have to say though, this guy looks REALLY familiar! Not sure if he just has like a familiar face, I don't know. I did grow up and live on Long Island for quite some time, and even had a friend who lived in Massapequa, who's family I knew pretty well, but I just can't place the face. Maybe, one of the bars on the Island, not sure. I know, Long Island started to (generally) get pretty strange, particularly after the downturn in the economy, with many of the defense industry layoffs (and when many of the cool music clubs that we all grew up with and played at closed) and the cost of living spiraling out of control (and at the same time, becoming much more aware of the deep corruption embedded in the system there) around that time. But he definitely looks vaguely familiar. Not sure why. At least, not at this time. Could be nothin'...
(Or it could just be that he looks like a bass player I used to play with back then). 
You know, neither here nor there, but there is something that caught my attention, when he mentioned something about dealing with certain city insiders as sorta' like part of his job, particularly someone he mentioned that I think he got to know pretty well, that I am not going to get into as to why it sorta' caught my attention. Could be nothing as well. 
Or it could all of sudden hit me like a ton of bricks later on! And yea, either way, I am definitely not going to go any further publicly on that one. (I know what I mean). But it could very well possibly fit into the "ring" theory thing the YouTube viewer mentioned above. (Which I also believe is the case). It's like a bad B Movie or somethin', is kinda' the feeling I get. (And I've been in plenty of those myself, for some reason). 
That's enough, I'm done. As it's also always in the back of my mind that the bad guys are watching (and reading) my blog. And I mean, the real deep, serious kind of psychopath. Yea, its the B movie thing I mentioned. In fact, I just picked up, that I (inadvertently like) gave some of them an idea! (The B Movie thing). Whew. Oh my God. They're the real thing, man. Oh, yea. I'm NEVER, EVER wrong. And that's why they're interested in my blog. (In a sick sorta' way, of course). They're like negatively obsessed with me. Holy sh*t. And they get off on it. (I see it so clear). Yea, that's it, I'm done...
(See the photo at the top. Hmm? Validation? "If the shoe fits, they will wear it!")


Whoa! Just (inadvertently) came across this. (Wasn't even looking for it). Holy sh*t. Shannon Gilbert. From the Lost Girls flick. (Was this the girl that the cops are now saying that her death was probably an accident?) Mmm. In fact, if I'm not mistaken, the mother was also (supposedly) accidently killed by her daughter, as the story goes. Freakin' bizarre. It always is. (F**kin' Long Island. "The place where it all began"). Damn. Alright, I said I wasn't going to comment anymore. Yea, I think I should stick to that. But this was just too incredible to pass up, and put somewhere. (I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I'm like Columbo on steroids!) Wow...
I also noticed, since I posted this blog, the video of the interview with Rex Heuermann (the video before this one) has since been made private! I've always said it, the bad guys are afraid of me, man. It's a lonely life...
Oh wow, here's another bombshell: Gus Coletti? I know that name. From somewhere. 
I think. I mean, its been over 20 yrs now since I moved from Long Island (and neither here nor there) but that name definitely sounds freakin' familiar. Could be mistaken. (And, of course, I am not insinuating anything). But, this keeps getting better and better. (And, of course, I'm being satirical). I mean, one way or the other, the whole thing is definitely freakin' weird. Surprise...
Well anyway, I just want to end this with a few interesting comments from some YouTube viewers... (O.M.G.)

"It breaks my heart that other than ring the police no one was human enough to reach out to shannon.. So many opportunities for shannon to be saved xx" -tonifitz6831

"This is the most chilling audio I’ve ever heard. Literally gave me the creeps. Poor girl. I don’t care if she was a doctor or a prostitute. She had a soul and wanted to live." 
-thesingledadnursehomestead1742

"I don’t understand how they couldn’t trace the call the entire time she was on the phone to 911?" -kimbaker3232

"HER DEATH WAS NOT AN ACCIDENT. PERIOD. SHE WAS RUNNING FOR HER LIFE." -ivyyoung

No comments:

Post a Comment