Saturday, August 12, 2023

We Went To a Trump Rally: What We Heard Will Shock You


To be honest, I don't like Trump, but I DEFINITELY get this. Good stuff. Thought it was at least taking a chance (considering the strange times we are living in) and sharing it. (Some pretty intelligent people here for sure). It's that good...

"Corruption at the highest level is destroying America. Greed exceeds the needs of the people." -@tiffanylowman1068 (YouTube Viewer).

"This is the first real conversation I’ve seen with Trump supporters. Some good points." @kelleywimberley (YouTube Viewer).

"Americans are WAKING UP and we are everywhere !!! The gig is up! GOOD vs EVIL. Us." -@angiehorn9417 (YouTube Viewer). 

To a certain extent, I think that last statement may be true, among a certain segment of society, at least. (I myself, hope so). May very well also depend on where you are located, and the particular culture or environment you happen to find yourself. 
I definitely do agree with that part in the statement, that it ultimately boils down to this: 'Good vs Evil'. For me, really understanding (and getting that) is a no-brainer...

In contrast. Ouch...




Yea, I have to be honest here, once again. I am not necessarily a big fan of Joe Biden either, and he has become just another war time president, and does sometimes come across as a buffoon. He also voted for the Iraq war when he was a senator, and I think the pulling out of Afghanistan was therefore just something of a sociopathic ruse, as he actually praised former President Bush in one of his speeches! But notice how the other side never really address that particular issue. (The EXTREMELY bloated Military/Defense Budget). And in all fairness, I do think the Inflation Reduction Act is probably the best piece of legislation the Democrats have passed in something like 30 years! (Which is kinda' sad, when you really think about it). But I believe, that is mostly because of the Progressives, who have now become a more significant part of the party. Biden realizes allot of those issues are very popular, particularly with many young voters, and seniors. (It really just means he's shrewd). But, credit where credit is due. But also, what I definitely do agree with (that what is, of course, hit on in this video) is that what M.T.G. says here really does not make any sense, AT ALL! In my opinion, she sadly comes off as an even bigger buffoon then Biden. No offense, Joe. And really, no offense to M.T.G. either. But come on? You're like asking for it man, with that kind of stupid sh*t! Damn. And now, didn't Moody's just downgrade America's credit rating, once again?! Yea, we DEFINITELY need a paradigm shift. (Because, right now, we are basically just dealing with two sides of the same coin). No doubt about it. But, once again, that's (generally) up to the American people themselves. No further comment...

But here's, what should be a pretty obvious case in point from a YouTube viewer...
"My Lord! She is so stupid. How can she think low income voters, which make up most of the U.S., would be against getting help?" -@redajones8434 Exactly. Duh...

No comments:

Post a Comment