Thursday, July 29, 2010

Alan Grayson Crushes GOP On Unemployment Benefits



Yea! Progressive Democrat Rep. Alan Grayson slams the GOP with a two by four! I love this guy. Here is one politician not afraid to really tell it like it is, and do the right thing. I definitely believe we need more like him in Washington. In fact, I think he should be the next president! If only our country was that wise, man. One of the few democrats with real backbone, and who is willing to stand-up to the ruthless and heartless Neo-Cons, and give them the beating they deserve. Especially, when they cross the line. Like when they actually have the balls to try to deny unemployment benefits to people in their time of need! You got to be kidding me. I'm sorry man, but I think that makes you pretty low, in my opinion; And actually worse then useless as a politician, and lawmaker;  Who were elected by the people, and for the people; To serve the people. Not one's own self-interests, under the guise and phony argument of busting the budget. (We all know how they treated the budget during the Bush Administration). Yet, when it comes to funding billions upon billions of dollars for two bogus wars, they are right on board with that one. (Most of them anyway). Absolutely outrageous stance, if you ask me. Rep. Grayson is once again right-on with this issue. And needless to say, I totally agree with him. One hundred percent! The Neo-Cons, (all who voted against this bill) have no conscience man, and rightly deserve the way Grayson severely criticised them. It was a condemnation that was long overdue. And a point brilliantly made...

No comments:

Post a Comment