Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Democrats Won't Win Until They Admit Barack Obama Had Horrible Financial Policies...



With all due respect, I guess Obama did turn out to be just another 'Jive Turkey'!
I have to say, what kinda' tipped me off from the beginning, that his time in office was going to be a little weird, (among other things), was his name. (Which seemed to be some kind of politically bad joke). I have to be honest, I really didn't want to believe it at first, especially after 8 years of the total disaster that was the Bush Administration, but sure enough, his time in office unfortunately did turn out to be pretty disingenuous, boneheadedly stupid, and somewhat strange. I mean, in all fairness, there were a couple of good things that he did (or maybe even half-heartedly tried to do) here and there, but in the end, he just seemed to turn out to be like the ultimate bullsh*t artist! Which, in my opinion anyway, did do allot of damage to the country, and the democratic party, (although still not as bad as Bush, which is not saying much), and left many of us scratching our heads. Although, I do believe it is mostly because, it kinda' goes deeper then what just meets the eye...

"Yes we can!"

No comments:

Post a Comment