Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Populist Bernie Ad Is Trump’s Kryptonite (And He Knows It)



Presently, unfortunately, I do not have that much faith in the american people (generally speaking) and our mostly, ratings driven (corporate controlled and Deep State influenced) main stream media (to be quite frank) just judging from our recent history within the last decade or so, but I guess we have to see what happens, huh?
I do have to agree with Kyle on one thing though, this IS a freakin' POWERFUL ad man, from Bernie Sanders. No doubt about it. Presently, at least, I think the country may basically be just a little too far gone now however, for a number of reasons, to actually elect such an awesome (though maybe not perfect) presidential candidate like Senator Sanders to begin with. (And I'm sure the bad guys are counting on that as well).
Have to see what happens though, of course, to know if that is really the case or not. Sad...

 

I agree with some of Kyle's comments here as well, although, I do kinda' disagree (right now at least) about who will be the biggest Democratic challenger to Senator Sanders. (Even if, I presently do not know allot about Kamala Harris myself). I still think that will most likely be Joe Biden; because he is such a big part of that elite, establishment system, that has been entrenched in this country for so long. (He IS the Status Quo!) And also partly goes to what I stated above, about the country possibly being just too far gone now. Therefore, do not count Trump out just yet! (Man, do I know this country like a book now). Oh, yea. The United States has ALL the warning signs...

No comments:

Post a Comment