Friday, August 23, 2019

PROOF Right-Wing Movement Is A Scam



Yea, I figured this garbage out a LONG time ago myself. I was also once a registered Republican, who started seeing through allot of things that just did not seem to make any sense, in relation to making the country a better place to live, and certainly in relation to Christianity itself, as I understood it. And also saw how crazy extreme most of the party was becoming, especially among the Conservative wing. (And then, eventually, even evolving into the spawn that become the Tea Party movement). Notwithstanding, that I could also see that there was some problems within the Democratic Party as well; but unfortunately, we basically only have a two party system of political control in this country right now to begin with. But that's besides the point...

No comments:

Post a Comment