Thursday, October 10, 2019

Ellen Defends Hanging With War Criminals



I just had to post a comment on YouTube regarding this as follows...

"Yea, I have to say, the REALLY strange thing about Rosie O'Donnell's tweet, that completely blew me away as well, and just didn't make any sense at all, is that she is also a 9/11 Truther!!! WTF? 
In other words, she basically believes that Bush was involved with the (alleged) terrorist attacks on 9/11. I'm not saying this is necessarily not true either, but my point is, is the problem with the statement in her tweet on just so many levels. It doesn't even line up with her own beliefs! What? 
(Its like she completely made an about face for some reason). Very strange. 
I'm not sure, except to think, possibly, that maybe some spooks got to her in some way? (Quite possibly, because they noticed we are currently following each other on Twitter?) 
Some kind of intimidation? Not sure. But things just keep getting stranger and stranger. (And a big part of the reason why, in my strong opinion anyway, is all the things that just don't seem to add up regarding the 9/11 thing). 
Anyway, just my 2 cents here. People can be weird man. I definitely learned that. 
And with all due respect to Rosie, maybe that's why Trump himself goofs on her? 
I don't know. Maybe, its like some kind of personal animosity we don't know about? 
But she REALLY does hate him, that may just go beyond political differences, because, as you say Jimmy, Bush was even worse then Trump! I don't get it myself. (At least, not right now). Yea, but there may be something going on there, that we just don't know about. But, once again, it just goes to show you how strange the country has become. Sad..."

Also, could it be, there is really more to George Bush that we just don't know about? Especially in relation to the incredibly strange events that transpired on Sept. 11th, 2001 and the Deep State? Things that very possibly go allot deeper (no pun intended) then we actually realize? And that they (like Ellen DeGeneres and other celebrities, and non-celebrities) are sorta like all part of the same club? And then, that opens up another whole can of worms, as to what that club exactly is...

No comments:

Post a Comment