Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Beyond the Voice of the People : The Far Right Fundamentalist "Family"



Interesting follow-up to the previous blog post - I mean, talk about the ultimate distortion, aberration, and corruption of Christianity (or Judeo Christianity), this is it!
(Oh, yea). With the essential tenants of its teachings taught by Hitler and promoted by the Nazi Party, from what I understand. In fact, I remember first hearing this story some years ago on 'The Rachel Maddow Show' back in Maryland, and then buying the book. And this is also a big reason why so many people are understandably turned off to Religion. However, this is more like an evil cult for the Elite of the Religious Right.
Sad man. Ya know, it's funny, not particularly very religious myself (except as a very young adult) I do remember a quote (like a scathing rebuke) from the Hebrew Bible (or Old Testament) that goes something like this: "Because of you, I am despised among the nations." Interesting. When we don't learn from history, it just repeats itself. Sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment