Monday, July 23, 2018

THE MOST HAUNTED HOUSES IN THE WORLD



This seems to be a very credible and seemingly very well researched and well done video in relation to some of what is considered to be among the most famous haunted houses in the world...
I also found the narrators reporting and commentary on the well known Amityville Horror House to be surprisingly interesting as well, for several reasons, including the fact that many people believe the Lutz family's story and book about their encounter there to be a hoax.
For whatever it's worth, I have to say, having lived on Long Island myself, only about maybe 10 miles away, in Lindenhurst much of my life, I will never forget an experience riding home in a friend's car from a painting job, either on or close by Ocean Avenue in Amityville one day, around the mid to late 90's decade. We had a couple of beers before leaving the work location and driving home, and were sorta' like joking around as we were driving past the house, when I kiddingly yelled out the window: "Get Out!"
(Which of course, was a well known scene in the movie about the place).
And ya know, I actually felt a presence there man, and got the distinct feeling that it heard me! I kid you not. The best I could describe it, was that it was some kind of entity that had a personality (sort of) but what REALLY surprised me, was that I immediately got the inner impression and psychic feeling that it was actually afraid of me! Believe it or not. (During my last few years living on Long Island, I did start to occasionally wear a blest Archangel Michael medal though, so I am not sure if that may have been the reason why, but don't remember if I was even wearing it on this particular day).
Being a sensible person by nature myself, I am not saying the house definitely is or is not haunted, (I mean, there were people living in the house during this period, although much more then that I do not know at this time), and that this feeling was maybe nothing more then just my imagination, but never-the-less, it WAS a real feeling man. So real, that I had pondered it from time to time over the years, especially for certain reasons I am not going to go into detail here, like when I happened to find myself in the same area in Maryland where the Feds had traced the source of the Anthrax Attacks during the events of 9/11 back in 2001 for instance! Which I thought was incredibly strange and bizarre, to say the least. But, enough said at this time...

No comments:

Post a Comment