Friday, August 19, 2022

How Rockefeller Monopolized Medicine and Created BIG PHARMA


"This is one of the most important documentaries that all Americans should watch." 
-James M (YouTube Viewer). Yea. Damn, this is good stuff...

"You know, I remember when all this Covid mess started and vaccines started being made, I remember saying to my son "when did Johnson and Johnson go from making shampoo to making medicine?" Kinda as a joke yet a real question. I never knew that Rockefeller or Carnegie had anything to do with medicine at all. Thank you for the lesson." -TD (YouTube Viewer).

Hey, has anyone seen the Peyronies-Disease commercials yet?! (Ya know, the pill for Crooked Dick?!) Oh, yea. What a racket. Too Deep...


Since the initial video documentary I shared here with this blog post "has been removed by the uploader", I am posting the above (much shorter) video. The original video was freakin' brilliant and VERY comprehensive, and extremely important information, and really puzzled as to why it was removed, by the YouTube Channel itself no less! 
(I don't get it. W.T.F.?!!!) But this video still seems to pretty much sum it up...



Okay, let's see how long this one lasts. Are we starting to see a pattern here yet? 
Oh, yea...

No comments:

Post a Comment