Thursday, August 25, 2022

THIS Scares The Sh*t Out Of The Establishment...


I don't necessarily agree with everything Jimmy Dore says here (or EVERYTHING Jimmy Dore says, period) but I DO agree with the premise of what he is saying here: That "a Nation divided against itself cannot stand." (Abraham Lincoln). And I also agree (which I think is also pretty obvious and self evident) that IT DOES seem like something insidious has been happening for some time now in this regard, especially within the corporate (non-independent) media, as a form of control; because when people do unite (and agree) on key (common sense) hot button issues for instance (not on a particular political party affiliation per se') whether it originates from 'the left' or 'the right', it threatens their own (all too often selfish) agenda, and stranglehold on the truth. 
It's all about sincerity, character (having an open mind) and thinking for yourself...

For instance: "Thank you Jimmy. I'm a conservative who watches your show because the establishment wants us divided over hot button issues so we don't unite to break their control. It doesn't matter what I disagree with you on because no one represents us. The status quo represents the oligarchs." -David Phillips (YouTube Viewer).

I think this whole subject matter is EXTREMELY important to grasp, to begin with (and SO currently relevant). Which is why, when I caught the Jimmy Dore video above, I thought it may be even worth (and couldn't resist) blogging about it, starting with sharing his video above...

And here is just one other example, but from a different perspective, if you REALLY get what I mean... 



"But when you talk about destruction, don't you know that you can count me out..."

No comments:

Post a Comment