Thursday, March 28, 2019

Mueller Report EXPLAINED



Yea, it is all just as I said man. (As I mentioned in a previous post in this blog).
The ultimate outcome of the Mueller investigation (at least as it appears so far) is no surprise to me AT ALL! And I ALWAYS believed myself, that the whole 'Russians stealing the election' thing, seemingly created by some of the not very bright, and malevolent, establishment Democrats, was just TOTAL bullshit. (Making a bad situation even worse). And somewhat indicative of why the Democrats got slaughtered in the 2016 election in the first place...
You had probably two of the most unpopular and underwater presidential candidates in modern American election history, to begin with. Not to even mention, that Clinton definitely seemed to do a great job of blowing the election all by herself!
What is very interesting to me though, regarding all this, is the seeming discrepancy with the Buzz Feed story for instance, some weeks ago already, when the Special Counsel indicated that this internet media company's revelation in relation to the Russian-Trump Tower thing, "was not entirely accurate." (And at a time, when Trump had shut-down the government no less). Where then, did that story come from in the first place? I mean, was it made up? Was there any truth to it at all, that the Mueller team just deliberately ignored? I don't get it? But still, no surprise really...
So far, at least...

No comments:

Post a Comment