Wednesday, August 25, 2021

ALEX JONES: "You Will Own NOTHING And Be Happy" | People Are Waking Up To The Truth!


Yep, looks like YouTube pulled the video! See below...

Well, all I want to say here, is that we now know 'Operation Northwoods' (for instance) is not just a conspiracy theory. It is an actual fact! There's no refuting it. Why is this so incredibly important and relevant? You figure it out. But, I also know, the bad guys just love this sh*t. It gives them an excuse. (Its basically, Criminal Psychology 101). Sad. (No further comment). Just surprised to catch this video interview, on YouTube no less! Just hope its not taken down. Jones at least deserves his say. Its called: free speech...

"Nice to you're giving Alex the credit he deserves. In hindsight, he's been right about a lot of things." -Daniel McGregor (YouTube Viewer)

Just some evidence here, that I am not making this up. There's allot more. But this is a BIG one. May God have mercy on this country, because they say: "Karma's a bitch!" And I know, there are allot of crazy people who want to bring everyone down with them. Its part of that same criminally insane psychological profile. There has to be justice. 
Its the only way to reverse that Karma. Exposing it, is just the first part. And then, it becomes like a domino effect, but in the opposite direction...


Note: With all this said, I just want to make clear, that I do not necessarily agree with EVERYTHING Alex Jones says. Just the things that can be verified. 'Cause, I also know, that you can get carried away (and obsessed) with this sh*t. Especially, if you've been through some related trauma in your own life. And, as is (understandably) the case, with Alex Jones, it IS somewhat personal. (Which I am not going to get into here). But I can definitely relate, and understand why, myself. And, we also have to remember that 'everything IS relative' never-the-less. For instance, a psychological profile, is a psychological profile, as any good, honest, investigator or psychological profiler (worth their weight in salt) will tell you. (And what is happening now with the COVID thing IS pretty weird). Too Deep. But I have come to learn, that you just listen to what they say. You just have to read between the lines. The sociopath mind will always (one way or another) give away their true intentions, and motives. You just have to be smart and insightful (and honest) enough to see (and pick up on) it; and just understand and learn from history itself, what human nature can really be capable of. It's all about character, and common sense, and to think for yourself. Because, everything has consequences...


Aug 26th, 2021 UPDATE
Yep, it looks like YouTube pulled the Alex Jones Interview video! (Just as I had suspected it would). Damn. And I have to say, it was just about the best interview with Jones I think I have ever seen myself. Motherfu**ers. I'm not even necessarily a big fan of Jones, but yea, that wasn't right. (What are they really afraid of?) But it looks like Alex is now on Rumble. Good for him. Don't want to waste this blog post, so (to go right up their ass) here's a link to his Video Channel there... The Alex Jones Show on Rumble
In fact, here's a video from his Channel...


Well, all I know, is that in the state of North Carolina (according to the local news media) the vaccination rate keeps going up, but so is the supposed infection rate!!! 
So, you tell me, WHAT THE FU*K is goin' on? Who (and what) is this REALLY about? Absolutely Orwellian, man. (And strange as all f*ck). Whew. I mean, when you're right, you're right! Damn. License for criminal psychopaths, if you ask me... 
That's my take on it. So far, at least. Or, at least until something starts adding up. 
And, so far, IT IS NOT! Just sayin'. And that's why allot of people are becoming more and more suspicious, and afraid to take the shot. (Because, now it seems more then ever, that it's just like blatant contradictions, and lies!) Duh... 
Its like they're not even hiding it anymore! Holy sh*t. Are you kiddin' me? That's the very textbook definition of a psychopath. Its a virus alright. Of the insane! So it would seem, anyway. And its like the gift that keeps on givin'. (Especially, to our corporate controlled media). That's just about all they talk about whenever you turn on the news: "Fear!!!"
Totally UNPRECEDENTED in human history. Crazy sh*t. Its like a big mind f*ck!!!
Not to even mention, that the big drug companies are making BILLIONS!!! Duh...
And just one last thing, because I know the psychological profile of these freaks all too well (and actually having lived in the area where the Feds traced the source of the 2001 anthrax attacks and all) one of my biggest concerns is that, that certain Cabal of criminal psychopaths (who seem to always negatively seek me out for some reason) are going to perpetrate some kind of false flag biological weapons attack, if everything else fails to really bring down the country, just to attempt to f*ck up my own life! 
(And just to add to the chaos and hide behind the cover). Call me crazy, but I DEFINITELY would not put it past them. So yea, there's got to be a reason. (Besides the fact that they're just criminally insane). Too many extremely strange coincidences now. (In fact, they seem to actually be getting bolder and bolder). No further comment...
Except to say, may God curse them (as they attempt to curse my own life) and cause it to backfire on them 100 fold! (As I did no wrong to these people). Because, it seems to me (much to my own astonishment) that they're intent on stopping at nothing...






And to switch gears here, but just one more example of how everything is relative...
(Actually needed a place for the video, which really brings home some interesting facts).

What just happened in Afghanistan with the troop pull-out and all, just goes to show, and is just one more terrible example, that the whole war on terror was bullsh*t from the very beginning! Duh. I mean, was this what it was like before the U.S. invaded Afghanistan 20 yrs ago? No. So what was the military doing there for all that time to begin with? Seems the situation there actually got ALLOT worse, because where did all these Taliban come from, if they were such a threat in the first place?! (I mean, Afghanistan at least had a functioning government back then, no?) Get it? Also, remember when Bush astonishingly said, that he was no longer concerned about Osama Bin Laden?! (Soo, again, why were we there? And why didn't the U.S. pull out back then after he said that?) So many contradictions, because, all of this just proves that it was ALL just a BIG lie to begin with. It was a no-brainer. (To me, anyway). And maybe, unfortunately, just one more sign of a nation in decline, and the reasons why. Sad...



No comments:

Post a Comment