Sunday, October 2, 2016

Abby Martin Blasts Rachel Maddow for 9/11 Comments | Weapons of Mass Dis...

Just had to share this great (needed to be said) commentary by Abby Martin, which I just recently came across on YouTube, and which (much to my surprise) sorta' like expresses my own opinion as well...
I definitely agree with Abby on this one, as much as I also still kinda' like and respect Rachel Maddow myself. Her show has definitely changed in allot of ways from when it first started some time ago already. (See some of my previous posts on this Blog for instance).
I also remember being quite shocked when I first heard some of Rachel's comments, in relation to what Abby Martin discusses in the following video commentary, as well... 
And when you look at it objectively, it is most likely in relation to the fact that MSNBC has also considerably changed over the years. And the reasons are, probably because, they are basically a 'Mainstream', (Pro-Establishment), Corporate Media cable news channel to begin with, really not much different then Fox News and CNN in that regard for example; and have pretty much become somewhat more similar to them over the years, most likely because of who their biggest (corporate) sponsors and subsequently, who most of their political pundits now are. (If this wasn't the case, I would have probably been in the news a long time ago man; just from some of the incredible things that I have somewhat reluctantly exposed and shared on my website for example, regarding some of my experiences and revelations in relation to living in the area where the feds initially traced the source of the anthrax attacks for instance. Although, I GUARANTEE many of the pundits and news anchors are already aware of the things that I have exposed regarding this bizarre crime, and probably for more reasons then one; just from some of the disturbing things that I have heard from some of these same pundits and news anchors alone. Including Rachel Maddow! Much to my own astonishment. Therefore, some of her "crazy conspiracy theorist" comments). And most likely, the reason why Chris Hayes dropped the ball on the story about the "Rainy Day Funds" thing for example, and why you never heard any additional news reports about that (potential bombshell) subject anymore, as they increasingly steer away from the 'real' issues that effect all of us; because of who is REALLY pulling their strings. (See my May 14th, 2013 blog post). Everything is relative...
Hence, that is also probably why other (Progressive) anchors like Keith Olberman, Cenk Uygur, and Ed Shultz are no longer with the network, much to the channel's detriment, in my opinion anyway; as well as, being the opinion of many other viewers, from what I understand, also. And has more and more, become like just another propaganda machine, in many ways; although, (in all fairness) from time to time, every so often, Maddow and the Network do still come out with some pretty interesting, informative, and sometimes even revealing (and factual) stuff, despite themselves, never-the-less...



No comments:

Post a Comment