Saturday, October 29, 2016

The Long Island Serial Killings & The People Magazine Documentary


If anyone from Long Island believes they have any information about this case, they should go to the authorities. However, my strong feeling about it, is that it goes deep. And that, there are definitely individuals (some of them, criminal bikers for instance), who do have some kind of inside knowledge of the crime, that crosses state lines. Sorta like, a network of psychopath (career) criminals, who are involved in different kinds of (inside & outside) crimes: and because they are psychopaths to begin with, (and because they have been like getting away with these things for so long, right under law enforcement's nose if you will), bizarre crimes related to satanic like murder, is just like a part of their dark personality, 
and their way of brazenly pushing the envelope even further... 
(And I have excellent reason to believe, they also sorta' like know each other, in more ways then one). Gonna' leave it at that for now, because I also strongly believe (and for more reasons then one), that it gets even more bizarre then that. It's always the way... 
Kinda' weird though, that People magazine, of all things, surprisingly, all of sudden, decides to do a documentary about the case, after I briefly mentioned it here, in my previous blog post. Just sayin'. Have to see where it goes I guess, as I have my reasons for kinda' losing my faith in american law enforcement (and our media) to begin with. Generally speaking. (And being that the country itself has become so corrupt). Because, I guarantee, (with the right help that is), that I could probably solve the crime in about a month...
O.K (regarding how bizarre crimes like this are often known about across state lines, by other like-minded individuals, regardless of whether it is related to this particular crime or not), let's check for any strange (and somewhat recent) comments here (on my blog) shall we? And see if anything in particular makes that person angry, for no apparent reason. (Someone who may even barely look human for example). Wait a minute, what's this? That's right, I sorta' forgot about that comment on my (Dick Cheney) blog post dated June 18th, 2014. W.T.F.? Seems really pissed for some reason. 
Hmm, where's he from? Whoa, pretty strange. In fact, it looks like he deleted his picture (on Google+) since he first posted the comment. And even where he is from! (Wow, that is EXACTLY what I was picking-up. That he was somewhat nervous about being too obvious, for some reason). But from what I remember, his profile indicated that he was from Maryland, living in North Carolina. Unbelievable sh*t. Only in America man...

No comments:

Post a Comment