Wednesday, October 5, 2016

The Vice-Presidential Debate: The Young Turks SUMMARY



I agree with Cenk Uygur regarding allot of the things that he talks about in this discussion on The Young Turks YouTube Channel, in reference to the Vice Presidential Debate last night, and in relation to most of the subject matter chosen for the Debate...
In my (objective) opinion though, I personally think Tim Kaine won this debate hands down, except for the fact that he kept interrupting Mike Pence during much of the first half of the debate, which I think kinda' hurt him, and made him look more like an attack dog then anything else, and was a big turn-off...
But yea, I wanted to share Cenk's commentary here, because I think he was right-on and makes a very profound point about the 'real' issues thing. (Which are my feelings exactly). The really important issues that is, which effect and concern most american citizens.
I mean, do most Americans really care about our relationship with Syria for instance?
I don't think so. I certainly don't. I think we got enough problems and challenges right here at home, without having to meddle in the rest of the world's business. That's why we pay taxes. Unreal...

No comments:

Post a Comment