Thursday, October 6, 2016

Who Killed Tracey Kirkpatrick?



Just saw this story on Unsolved Mysteries. Caught my attention because it not only mentioned Frederick, MD but also Walkersville, MD! As I had lived in both Frederick (for about a year), and Walkersville, for about 11 years of my life; (and worked in Frederick for about 9 years of my life), although this crime seemed to have happened many years before I had moved to the area. Several things caught my attention about the story...
First, the comments from the psychic, and the accent of the person's voice who seemingly confessed to the murder. For whatever it's worth, I kinda recognize the accent.
It is similar to a West Virginia like droll, common to allot of people from the area.
Which means, whoever made the call was at least most likely from the area itself...
Very sad story of course, and probably hundreds of them from across the United States, but post it here, because of the particular area where the crime took place, and the particularly unusual nature of the story itself...
It was a pretty strange area man, to begin with. I mean, it was actually the place where the feds had traced the source of the anthrax attacks! (Although some years later it would seem). And no surprise, that the Frederick police may have botched the case, and that according to the psychic therefore, it may have even been an inside job in some way...

No comments:

Post a Comment